We recently got the chance to run a relay from Cache Valley to Jackson Hole. We ran 205 miles between 12 runners. Our team was called the Nibley Runners because our team was all from Nibley and we have a group that runs together regularly. It was a lot of FUN! Joe and I were in van 2 with Eric & Kelly Shipley, Ashlie Strohman, and Camie Jo. Natalie was in Van 1 with Cody and Donna and Rob, Annai, & Kendra Smith. Below, Ashlie & Camie Jo...
I gave a thumbs up, but I'm sure that's not what I thought of this leg...
Joe giving me water.
Natalie's first leg started in a dust storm and went up a hilly dirt road for 5 miles.
Donna giving Natalie water...
First hand-off from Natalie to Donna
While van 1 was doing their second leg this was what the weather was doing!
Eric Shipley on his last leg, he went up the steepest hill EVER...
Happy to have a honey bucket???
Both vans meeting up for one last major exchange before the finish line!!
Kelly Shipley coming through the tunnel...
Natalie and Kendra...
The Nibley Runners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment