Hey! I made this blog but I don't know what to write so I will just put a bunch of pics on.
Our King's Peak trip August 2008- me(natalie) sam, payton, and my dad joe

just getting started- boy did we not know what we were getting into

On the trail

Almost to our camp

at camp with payton's attempt to do bunny ears

the cool waterfall that we could go to from our camp. it felt nice after the long walk.

the next day on our way to the peak. there was like a whold forest of those tiny trees. they were so cute!

We found snow in august!

at the top. YaaaaaaaaaaaY!

more at the top- this was the best part

this is our mascot bob. we took him to the top and back down.

the end. we decided to hike back that night and got there around 11:00 pm. notice how sam and payton seem to be asleep.

Carson being cute.

carson being cute again!
love the pictures. i didn't know you guys made it all the way to the top of kings peak. awesome.
ReplyDelete